ZIVELAB has provided electrochemical instruments design and developemt in hardware and software.,
ZIVE BP2Athe dual channel potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA/FRA, is for sample characterization simultaneously or independently with the complete DC and impedance test.
System is designed under FPGA and DSP control with high speed capability with
DAC control: Two set of high speed 16bit DAC(50MHz) for offset & scanning & one set of 16bit DAC(1MHz) for auxiliary analog output control
ADC Reading: Two set of 16 bit 500kHz ADC for reading voltage/current and 4 channel 16bit 250kHz ADCs for auxiliary data input such as temperature,auxiliary voltage etc. It can provide high frequency EIS,fast pulse techniques with options and high speed sampling time.
ZIVE BP2A's each channel is equipped with a frequency response analyzer(FRA) for system as standard and it provides high performance impedance measurements over the frequency range 10uHz to 1MHz. ZRA(zero resistance ammeter) function can measure max 2 A in galvanic corrosion technique. ZIVE BP2A can be easily upgraded with adding optional application software package without returning the system to the factory for upgrade
ZIVE BP2A¡¯s each channel comes with additional three analog inputs (auxiliary voltage input) and 1 analog output, whereas 3 digital outputs and 2 digital inputs and one temperature input for K type thermocouple. It will help user expand the usage of instrument.
1. User can measure the voltage between working electrode and counter electrode and between counter electrode and reference electrode adding to measurement between working electrode and reference electrode using 2 additional analog inputs(auxiliary voltage inputs).
2. Using analog output, it can control rotating speed of rotator, MFC flow rate etc. by +/-10V full scale.
3. User can control on/off of max 3 devices by DO etc.
1. When communication failure between PC and ZIVE BP2A occurs, running channel will continue the experiments and save the data into ZIVE memory up to 542,000 data point set. When the communication is recovered, ZIVE will transfer saved data to PC. User can transfer data set from ZIVE to PC anytime. This function will be highly efficient for long time experiment.
2. User can define safety condition setting by inputting his/her own safety levels for voltage, current, temperature etc. If the measurement value exceeds this setting value, the system will automatically stop to protect the system and cell.
3. If control value of voltage or current is different from measured value, the experiment will be stop automatically to protect the cell.
4. Automatic calibration function is supplied for user calibration.
The system is controlled from a PC via USB or an Ethernet connection(Future function).
1. The system has its own hardware parameters and calibration data.
2. The channel is plug & play type and easy to install or to be removed (just plug-in or plug out).
ZIVE BP2A Dual channel electrochemical workstation is ideal for fundamental research in electrochemistry, development and quality assurance of new sensors, corrosion/coatings, electrode material, membrane, conducting polymer, evaluation power device research such as battery materials, fuel cells, super capacitors and solar cells.
Software (SmartManager) ZIVE BP2A dual channel electrochemical workstation use Smart Manager software. You can get more detailed information via above link.
USB2.0 High Speed
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1Amp
Max channel No. per unit
2 independent channels per unit
Front Panel LCD
2ea :DC & EIS mode automatically
Size & weight
209 x 270 x 378 mm (WxHxD) /2 channel 9.25kg
1meter shielded type (Standard)
Working, reference, counter,
DSP with FPGA
2x16bit ADCs (500kHz)for voltage, current
4x 16bit ADCs(250kHz) for auxiliary voltage & temperature reading
2x16bit DAC(50MHz) for bias & scan
1X16bit DAC(1MHz) for analog output
4ea (5Hz,1kHz,500kHz, 5MHz)
0 – 200V/sec in normal mode | 0-5000V/sec in fast mode